1. We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify you. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to collect, to analyze and to store data related to services provision.
2. We shall reserve the right to transfer received information from you to counterparties, and further to other Service users with the services provision purpose within the Service framework.
3. We shall reserve the right to transfer received information from you to public authorities and departments on their request according to law and legal regulations of current legislation.
In order to register as a user and to start the Service using you shall be asked to sign through the email registration. If you do it, you authorize us to access certain Google account information because your Google profile (according to your privacy settings in Google), your email address, interests, likes, gender, date of birthday, education history, relationship interests, current city, photos, personal description. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information that you provide during our Service using or in some other manner. It may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email and telephone number and, if you transact business with us, financial information. You may also grant us photos, personal description and information about your gender and preferences for recommendations, such as search distance, age range and gender.
1. We use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our Service.
2. We shall reserve the right to use automated scripts, plugins and other software for collection, processing, storage and transferring your personal data and other data that were downloaded and transferred by you during using the Internet Service.
3. We shall reserve the right to amend the order of data collection, personal data and other data processing and data transferring that were obtained from you during using the Service.
1. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times and geographic location.
2. We may collect other information and data that may be necessary for information services granting by the Service. In such cases you shall receive request for permission to collect additional information and data.
1. When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your experience. Through the use of cookie, we further may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or the third parties) may use some data collected on our Service to show you our advertisement on other sites.
2. Each user may change his browser settings to terminate cookies using. You may accept or reject cookies using through browser built-in functions.
3. Cookies data are used only to provide Service access and to information and other services provision through the Service.
1. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track using of our Service. We further may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer users, to deliver targeted advertisement and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
2. Any technologies using in the Service functionality process shall be only within the framework of current legislation and generally accepted norms of the Internet community.
1. We may allow service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, and other third parties to display advertisements on our Service. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisement.
2. The Service shall not grant any anonymous personal information to the third parties.
1. The Service may use information that we collect about you to:
1.1. deliver and improve our products and services;
1.2. manage your account and provide you customer support;
1.3. perform research and analysis about your Service using or interest in our or others’ products, services, or content;
1.4. communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be interested to you either from us or other third parties;
1.5. develop, display, and track content and advertising according to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
1.6. analyze the Service;
1.7. enforce any rights that specified in User Agreement.
2. We may exchange personal information with services providers. We may exchange information including personal and financial information with the third parties that are carrying out certain services on our behalf. These services may include orders execution, client services providing. These service providers may have access to personal information that is necessary for functions execution but not entitled to spread and to use such information for any other purposes.
3. We may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce Service conditions using or other agreements or policies.
1. We may use and exchange non-personal information that we collect in any of mentioned above circumstances. We may further exchange information with the third parties for development and delivery target advertisement on our Service and on web-sites and software of the third parties, analyze and make advertisement reports that you see.
1. You may not grant us certain information, but that may be result you being unable to use certain functions of our Service because such information may be required in order for you to register as user.
2. You further may control information that was collected with the aid of cookie files. You may delete or reject cookie changing your browser settings.
1. We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, chats, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
2. We execute granted personal data security and protection according to general accepted practice data protection in the Internet community.
Green Corp Investment Company is committed to the highest standards of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance and Anti-Terrorist Financing and requires the management, and employees to follow the named standards.
The process of converting funds, received from illegal activities (such as fraud, corruption, terrorism, etc.), into other funds or investments that look legitimate to hide or distort the real source of funds. The process of money laundering can be divided into three sequential stages:
At this stage funds are converted into financial instruments, such as checks, bank accounts, and money transfers, or can be used for purchasing high-value goods that can be resold. They can also be physically deposited into banks and non-bank institutions (e.g., currency exchangers). To avoid suspicion by the company, the launderer may as well make several deposits instead of depositing the whole sum at once, this form of placement is called smurfing.
Funds are transferred or moved to other accounts and other financial instruments. It is performed to disguise the origin and disrupt the indication of the entity that made the multiple financial transactions. Moving funds around and changing in their form makes it complicated to trace the money being laundered.
Funds get back into circulation as legitimate to purchase goods and services.
GreenCorpinvestment like most companies providing services on the financial market, adheres to the principles of Anti-Money Laundering and actively prevents any actions that aim or facilitate the process of legalizing of illegally gained funds. AML policy means preventing the use of the company's services by criminals, with the aim of money laundering, terrorist financing or other criminal activity.
For this purpose, a strict policy on the detection, prevention and warning of the corresponding bodies of any suspicious activities was introduced by the company. Moreover, GreenCorpInvestment has no right to report clients that the law enforcement bodies are informed on their activity. A complex electronic system for identifying every company's client and conducting a detailed history of all operations was introduced as well.
To prevent money laundering, GreenCorpinvestment neither accepts nor pays cash under any circumstances. The company reserves the right to suspend any client's operation, which can be regarded as illegal or, may be related to money laundering in the opinion of the staff.
GreenCorpInvestment will make sure that it is dealing with a real person or legal entity. GreenCorpinvestment also performs all the required measures in accordance with applicable law and regulations, issued by monetary authorities.
The AML policy is being fulfilled within EliteIC.co by means of the following:
* know your customer policy and due diligence
* monitoring of client activity
* record keeping
GreenCorpInvestment starts any cooperation with the client, the company ensures that satisfactory evidence is produced or such other measures that will produce satisfactory evidence of the identity of any customer or counterparts are taken. The company as well applies heightened scrutiny to clients, who are residents of other countries, identified by credible sources as countries, having inadequate AML standards or that may represent a high risk for crime and corruption and to beneficial owners who resides in and whose funds are sourced from named countries.
During the process of registration, each client provides personal information, specifically: full name; email address; phone number and city code. A client sends the following documents (in case the documents are written in non-Latin characters: to avoid any delays in the verification process, it is necessary to provide a notarized translation of the document in English) because of the requirements of KYC and to confirm the indicated information:
* A high-resolution copy of the first page of local or international passport, where the photo and the signature are clearly seen, or a copy of driver’s license with the same requirements. The indicated documents must be valid at least 6 months from the filing date.
In case the applicant company is listed on a recognized or approved stock exchange or when there is independent evidence to show that the applicant is a wholly owned subsidiary or a subsidiary under the control of such a company, no further steps to verify identity will normally be required. In case the company is unquoted and none of the principal directors or shareholders already has an account with GreenCorpInvestment the official provides the following documents because of the requirements of KYC:
* a high-resolution copy of the certificate of incorporation/certificate;
* an extract from the Commercial Register, or equivalent document, evidencing the registration of corporate acts and amendments
* names and addresses of all officers, directors and beneficial owners of the corporate entity;
* a high-resolution copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association or equivalent documents duly
recorded with the competent registry;
* evidence of the company’s registered address and the list of shareholders and directors;
* description and nature of business (including the date of commencement of the business, products or services provided; and the location of principal business).
This procedure is performed to establish the identity of the client and to GreencorpInvestment know/understand the clients and their financial dealings to be able to provide the best services of online trading.
In addition to gathering information from the clients, Crypto Advice continues to monitor the activity of every client to identify and prevent any suspicious transactions. A suspicious transaction is known as a transaction that is inconsistent with the client's legitimate business or the usual client's transaction history known from client activity monitoring. GreenCorpInvestment has implemented the system of monitoring the named transactions (both automatic and, if needed, manual) to prevent using the company's services by criminals.
Browse through our frequently asked questions. Don't hesitate to send us a message if you don't find an answer to your question.
We offer product diversification. That means that we split every investment in Trading, Mining, Realestate and Masternodes. Therefore we have stable and long-term results, our algorithms guide us towards profitable paths.
You can register on the Homepage under the "Register" button.
Registration is free of charge, we also offer a signup bonus of 4 to welcome every new member.
In order to make a deposit click on make deposit in the navigation menu on your dashboard. Fill desired amount in the 'Amount' field, choose payment system that you use and click 'Confirm'. Follow further instructions of your payment system.
Copyright @2022 GreenCorpInvestment